PRODUCT GUARANTEES, RETURNS AND INVENTORY REPURCHASE
PRODUCT GUARANTEE Elevacity offers a 100% 30 day money-back satisfaction guarantee (less shipping charges) to all retail customers, and partners. If a Partner or Customer wishes to receive a refund under this policy, the Partner’s Partner Agreement will be automatically cancelled. Products need not be returned in order to receive a refund under this guarantee. Elevacity does not accept products for return unless they are defective. If a Partner or Customer purchases a product that is defective, the Partner or Customer may return the product within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund. If the product is defective, the Partner Agreement or Preferred Customer Agreement will not be cancelled.
RETURNS BY RETAIL CUSTOMERS Elevacity offers, through its partners, a 100% 30 day money-back guarantee to all retail customers. Every Partner is bound to honor the retail customer guarantee. If, for any reason, a retail customer is dissatisfied with any Elevacity product, the retail customer may return the unused portion of the product to the PARTNER from whom it was purchased, within 30 days, for a replacement, exchange or a full refund of the purchase price (including shipping costs).
RETURN OF INVENTORY AND SALES AIDS BY PARTNERS UPON CANCELLATION Upon cancellation of a Partner’s Agreement, the Partner may return Starter Kits, products and sales aids for a refund. In order to receive a refund from Elevacity pursuant to this policy, the following requirements must be met:
- The items being returned must have been personally purchased by the Partner from Elevacity (purchases from other partners or third parties are not subject to refund);
- The items must be in Resalable condition (see Definition of “Resalable” below); and
- The items must have been purchased from Elevacity within one year prior to the date of cancellation.
Upon receipt of a Resalable Starter Kit and/or Resalable products and sales aids, the Partner will be reimbursed 90% of the net cost of the original purchase price(s). Shipping and handling charges incurred by a Partner when the Starter Kit, products or sales aids were purchased, and return shipping fees, will not be refunded. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same account. If a Partner was paid a bonus or commission based on a product(s) that he or she purchased, and such product(s) is subsequently returned for a refund, the bonus and/or commission that was paid to the Partner based on that product purchase will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
Products and Sales aids shall be deemed “Resalable” if each of the following elements is satisfied: 1) they are unopened and unused; 2) packaging and labeling has not been altered or damaged; 3) they are in a condition such that it is a commercially reasonable practice within the trade to sell the merchandise at full price; and 4) they are returned to Elevacity within one year from the date of purchase. Any merchandise that is clearly identified at the time of sale as nonreturnable, discontinued, or as a seasonal item, shall not be Resalable. Replicated Website fees are not refundable except as required by applicable state law.
MONTANA RESIDENTS A Montana resident may cancel his or her Partner Agreement within 15 days from the date of enrollment, and may return his or her Starter Kit for a full refund within such time.
PROCEDURES FOR ALL RETURNS The Company does not accept returned products except in the event the product is defective or the product being returned was returned to the selling Partner by a retail customer pursuant to Section 8.2 above. The following procedures apply to all such returns:
- All merchandise must be returned by the Partner or Customer who purchased it directly from Elevacity.
- All products to be returned must have a Return Authorization Number which is obtained by calling the Partner Services Department. This Return Authorization Number must be written on each carton returned.
- The return is accompanied by:
- A completed and signed Consumer Return Form;
- A copy of the original dated retail sales receipt; and
- The unused portion of the product in its original container.
- Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. All returns must be shipped to Elevacity shipping prepaid.
Elevacity does not accept shipping-collect packages. The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be on the Partner. If returned product is not received by the Company’s Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the Partner to trace the shipment.
If a Partner is returning merchandise to Elevacity that was returned to him or her by a personal retail customer, the product must be received by Elevacity within ten (10) days from the date on which the retail customer returned the merchandise to the Partner, and must be accompanied by the sales receipt the Partner gave to the customer at the time of the sale.
No refund or replacement of product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.